Tuesday, November 3, 2009

GREAT NIGHT FOR THE GOP


Corzine loses in spite of the President campaigning for him...that is the best news I have heard in a long time. Not only that, but it would appear that in Virginia 1/3rd of the '08 Obama voters left the party and voted for the republican ticket. I think that is very telling, and I also think it has Obama dirtying his Presidential panties. Look for him to show up on the talk show circuit like a tard. At the end of the day, the American people really are smart after all! Or they read my blog...2010 baby! BRING IT ON!

3 comments:

corvedacosta said...

This is huge for the republican party and a huge loss for Obama. I mean he campaigned for this guy.

namaste said...

WOO-HOO!! we did some damage at the polls in our neck of the woods too. obama's got me voting republican. who'da thunk it! great rubbing-it-in post. i think i hear birds tweeting here.

nah-nah!-nah-nah-nah-nah! hey-hey! good-bye!

;-)

Rick Frea said...

There's no doubt they're reading your bog.