Friday, January 22, 2010

HOPE FOR HAITI...NOT FOUND IN HOLLYWOOD

I hate Hollywood. I almost threw my shoe at my TV last night I hate celebutards so bad. It isn't healthy, I know, but I can't help myself. Watching a bunch of celebrities act like they care is like fingers to a chalk board. It's conservative hell. Liberals on display for any amount of time and all together is worse than water boarding and they all should be arrested for torture. I can't stand watching their stupid smug faces acting like they are so great for conjuring up this worthless telethon. George Clooney is no more a philanthropist than Daffy freaking duck. I can't stand these people exploiting the people of Haiti for their own benefit and publicity, and yes that is what they are doing! Advertising and photo-op heaven for every worthless piece of crap strung out celebrity who showed up. Oh look at me, I care, save my career!! I hope this "Hope for Haiti" telethon turns out better than the worthless one these retards did after 9/11 where most of the money went to worthless movie star charities. Okay so it's nice that they blah blah blah donated their precious famous ass time and their over blown talent to nudge us commoners to donate our hard earned money just because they graced our presence. What I really want to see is one of their sorry asses in Haiti digging people out of the rubble, that is something I would pay good money to watch. George Clooney with a shovel doing actual work. There are American boots on the ground in Haiti already risking and losing their lives to help. Please stop lecturing us everyday Americans about how we need to give, okay. We already give thank you very much. We Americans are the most charitable people on earth. I hate these telethon publicity stunts. Too many actors with flailing careers showing their mugs on TV for the sole purpose of being seen. It's the place to be. Anybody who is anybody is at the freaking telethon reading a teleprompter all concerned-like for the chance to be in a highlight clip on Entertainment Tonight. Extra Extra...Did you see Julia Roberts answering the phone last night like a regular person? She is so great and caring. Who knew she knew how to use a freaking phone, D'OH. And WOW Tom Hanks isn't a total douche, he actually cares about the people of Haiti because he read some words to us. Such a gross display of liberal fakeness. Typical liberals telling the peeps to be charitable. No need libtard movie tards. We already are. I watched all of 20 seconds before my brain began to swell into spontaneous mental retardation. Seriously, shut the hell up Hollywood. Go exploit some other third world nation. Haiti needs more than your pretentious display of self-aggrandizement. I AM OUT!
RED CROSS
This marathon is one big fat commercial...George even says so:

Help is always slow in these situations...hmmmm. Katrina??

19 comments:

M Conservative Operative said...

If they said in the ads about this show that they were going to give 50% of their own money to the cause, I would of DVRed it. I would of deleted it without watching but i would of DVRed it.

ba and the boys said...

im glad i went out to eat and overate some great pasta and dessert. i figured that if there were any parts where someone was drunk and barfed live or got hit in the crotch, it would be on the news today.
nikki-those are a few hours of your life that you will never get back...

Sandi said...

I never watch any of those type of shows. Even though I'm not as anti-Hollywood as you, I can't stand the "got for the guts" talks and the obvious the "tug at the heartstrings" stuff. And that includes the Jerry Lewis Telethon. We donated and didn't have to be entertained to do it. I was surprised to see that it was on almost every network! Luckily, we had some good shit DVR'd (is that a word?)

Skiri'ki said...

I refuse to donate anything because that pussy in the white (washed) house already did it for me. Donating $100 million because he wants to be the savior of something. I feel bad for the Haitian people, but none of this money is going to get where it needs to go; the people who need it most. The dropped food from choppers. All of 10 people scooped it up and are now selling it at outrageous prices to the starving masses. Please. Hollyweird can kiss my ass. There are people who work their asses off for all of these disasters without and thought of getting anything in return and they do it 24/7 365 days. They do it because it's the right thing to do. Celebrities do it so they can pat themselves on the back in front of adoring fans and it becomes a justification for their existence. They disgust me to no end. You hit this one right on the head, Nik. A bunch of insecure-please-tell-me-I-look-pretty/handsome/tough-and-that-i'm-oh-so-talented faux caring hyprocrites. And under their breath their cursing and insulting the very same people who made them the stars they are today *cough* J-HO *cough*. Bee-otch!

phthaloblu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skiri'ki said...

That should've been they'RE in the third line from the bottom. Sorry for the typos, I'm in a hurry and halfway out the door.

Nikki said...

BA...it's a good thing I only watched less than 30 seconds. I think I can recoup that!! :)

Nikki said...

Sandi Thank goodness for DVR!!! :)N

Nikki said...

M, I totally agree. Had I know the money was being matched dollar for dollar, I would have watched and donated. :)N

Nikki said...

skiriki...I love it when you get wound up! Great comment! :)N

Clint Baker said...

You are an angry person, with nothing but hate in her heart. You are also very ignorant. Anyone who throws around stereotypes like you do, must be. It's troubling to me when people hop on their soap box and spew hate. What's the point? What do you do to help your fellow man? All I see on your blog is cynicism and non-productive anger. You just sound like a bored, jealous and spiteful human being. I feel sorry for you. Open your mind and think for yourself. It's liberating!

Take Care

namaste said...

well said, nik. of course i didn't watch any of this. the hollywood egomaniacs (of which george c. is king) make me sick!

namaste said...

cb, not that any of us care how you reached your knee-jerk conclusion about nikki. but out of curiousity, if i had to guess i'd say you read 2, maybe 3 posts? she's ignorant? on the contrary! she's fearless and you're a bleeding heart coward. can't show your face, no blog to speak of, but you deem yourself someone who can judge another for daring to speak their own truth. grow a pair already.

Janelle said...

Frankly, our Government does a marginal job in deciding how to spend our money. They didn't need to commit a dime of tax money to Haiti. Americans do this every single time there is a catastrophe anywhere and we do a way better job of it. Frankly, Hollywood, send a ton of money.....donate your net from your next three films. Just remember to donate blood once in awhile. It's always useful and needed.

Sue said...

I knew it, I knew it! bashing Hollywood again, it gets sooooooo old. Clint has nailed it baby!! You are so right Clint, Nikki is a very angry person, I actually feel sorry for her...

Nikki said...

Sue you can only say that because your blog is full of so much love.

MaxMaster said...

FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY...but so true. I agree 100%. These publicity vultures will jump on any situation to get some PR. But maybe it will help reach the retards who only read Entertainment Weekly and didn't know there was a disaster in Haiti...not that they would contribute any money anyway.

lisa said...

Great post Nikki. I don't think you are full of hate for stating the truth about those republican bashing,Chavez,Castro loving Hollywood liberals promoting those wonderful Utopian societies down there.

Andrew said...

way to go Nikki - Hollywood isnt the answer to any humanitarian crisis except low theatre ticket sales.