Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SCARY AS HEALTH CARE....I CHALLENGE YOU DEMOCRATS


I couldn't sleep at all Monday night I was so verklempt about this new found federal blob about to take over our country and the crevices of my edifice. And yea, prepare for the government to start living in our poop chute. I love going to sleep and waking up in communist Cuba. Hail Fidel CastrObama. Any democrat that professes to be in favor of this governmental take over is a lazy crab dweller who blindly follows without educating ones own pathetic self. How can you be in favor of something that you know nothing about? The President hasn't allowed transparency MORON. Liars lie, people. And where there is one lie, there are a thousand more.
I have a challenge for any pro government take-over health care "change" democrat. I want you to write a post for me explaining this health care law in detail. I want to know what is in it and how it will benefit me and my family. I want no mention of mean insurance companies or sad old lady stories of how they were left to die because of no insurance. Remember, the bill is more than 2000 pages long so please leave out anything found on the web that I can read about myself. I want a full scale explanation of this law only. I will post your article on my blog without any snark from me. Send it to me via my email which is dietcokenikki@gmail.com
Can't wait to hear from you insightful and informed democrats. Seriously. I can't wait. I want to learn more. I really do. Help me understand the greatness. Sincerely.

12 comments:

shirley elizabeth said...

I couldn't sleep either! My mind wouldn't stop going. And the thing is, every single argument FOR it can easily be shot down in a few sentences. Oh it makes me so angry.

tammy said...

I can't wait to hear it either.

Nikki said...

Still waiting...

ba and the boys said...

i bet no one has a copy of the whole mess. well, maybe pelosi. she is making out with it.

Pedaling said...

came to be enlightened....

still nothing, i see.

Righty64 said...

Crickets chirping :-)!

Brian | Juliana said...

Yo Nikki- you crack me up. I linked to your blog from MBP. All that my uber-informed dem friends can tell me is "...preexisting problem for infants...". As if it takes 2000 pages to straighten that out. I'm all for RESPONSIBLE health-care reform. This crap is anything but.

Nikki said...

Hey Brian/J...thanks for coming over from MBP. Now I know that blog is useful for things other than girl chirping! Hahaha...Responsible reform is all we can ask for, and maybe a little information? I mean what the hell! Thanks for the add on facebook as well! :)N

Nikki said...

Oh yea...still waiting peeps.

phthaloblu said...

Get comfortable, Nik. We'll be waiting for a loooooooong time!

Nikki said...

Yep...getting settled in for a long summers nap. still waiting for the info.

Janelle said...

Amidst all the bad crap in this healthcare reform or insurance reform bill is the IRS involvement - led by Tim Geithner. You remember Tim, right - the guy who couldn't pay his own taxes, while provided with a quarterly memo and subsidy to do exactly that. Never mind all the rest who don't pay or give precious little to any charitable organization.