Friday, May 14, 2010

KING OF BLAMELAND BLASTS OIL COMPANIES FOR PLACING BLAME


If ever there was a PHD in blaming, a masters in blame ed, a bachelors in blame art, a king of blameland, a President of blameville, a sultan of blameistan, a guru of blameology, a prime minister of blamolia, the Czar of blamehood, a pimp for the blame, a pusher of blame drugs, an addict of crack co-blame, a blazer of blame trails, a real housewife of blame City, a resident of blame avenue, the next blame network star and the winner of blame Idol, it would be Barack I blame my mama Obama. He is the grand master daddy of the blame and I love it that the Barack Iblame Bushama points those skinny fingerling's at other blamers. I like the blame. I am for blame legislation. I think it should be mandated to blame everyone but whomever lives in the White House because when you live there you are the equivelant to the pope, or dare I say, Jesus. Blame the weather, blame the banks, blame the consumers, blame the citizens, blame the media, blame the republicans, blame the racists, blame global warming, blame global cooling, blame the fat kids, blame the devil, blame wall street, blame GEORGE W. BUSH, but good grief Charlie Brown DO NOT blame Barry!! "The finger pointing must stop!" exclaims President Obama, "It's making me look really, really bad guys." No President O'blame-ya, you make you look bad. Stop trying to play Miss Julie with the Oil dudes and do something other than give a speech about how we all suck and you rock. Or go play golf for 2 years and leave the country alone. You have done enough to muck America up. I would rather you just redbox your way through the rest of your Presidency at this point. Oops...blamed. My bad.

6 comments:

Libby said...

I just let you speak, b/c you do it so well! I sit back quietly and read your posts, but thought I should tell how much I enjoy your thoughts. Keep it coming....

lisa said...

When I say lol.I mean "lol"

My fav line "How we all suck and you rock".

How many times I find myself quoting you.

Thank you for saying what needs saying in it's proper prospective.

I always get enlightened from reading your blog.

namaste said...

oh i love the strategy pic! and oblame-o is the perfect name for barry. in fact i love all your blame-words. especially crack co-blame! lol!

nappilesbyan said...

Hi,

Great post, I like this post. I found out that this blog is very interesting and informative.

I 've added your blog to My Favorite Blogs at http://nappilesbyan.blogspot.com/ So would you put my blog too, on you...

you can get healthy traffic from us and our visitors can get relative and useful information form your site.

Hope you would add my blog.
Thanks a lot.Keep blogging....

Janelle said...

I couldn't pick a favorite from this one, Nikki, they are all fabulous. Can I cut and paste this for friends?

Nikki said...

Cut and paste away Janelle and thanks everyone for the great compliments...you make my blog life!!! :)N