Tuesday, June 8, 2010

OBAMA WANTS TO KICK HIS OWN ASS

Unless you live under a rock, you have already heard that our hard-ass in Chief said some really mean hate words on the Today Show for the kiddies to hear while saying grace and eating Lucky Charms. Hard-A said this:
"I was down there a month ago, before most of these talking heads were even paying attention to the Gulf. A month ago, I was meeting with fishermen down there standing in the rain talking about what a potential crisis this would be. I don't sit around just talking to experts because this is a college seminar. We talk to these folks because they, potentially, have the best answers so I know whose ass to kick."

I laughed because Barry didn't pull it off. He is far too pussified and inexperienced to pull of that huge jack knife. Please Barry, tell me this isn't what you seriously think your job is??!! To kick the bottoms of others? It could have been the phone call he got from Spike Lee who said in an interview on CNN that he wanted Barack no rocks to "GO OFF" about this BP disaster. So Obama took the BAD ass advice of one moronic Spike Lee and "WENT OFF" on the Today Show. Let me say a collective WOW as I ponder that teeny bopper statement. The only thing that would have made the statement more immature would have been a "like totally" added to the statement. Yea BO, that would be like totally sick to watch you kick some oil dudes ass, text me later ok BO. Stuck in the Peter Pan stage Obama may have a point....

11 comments:

tammy said...

I laughed too!!! His actions just keep getting more ridiculous.

Fredd said...

Spike suggested that the 'Tough Guy in Chief' shed the 'professor-look' and get in those evil Big Oil faces with some 'tude.

Ooooooo. He means it. Really. No, really.

This weenie boy is just pathetic. That line reminds me a great deal of John Kerry's 'can I gits me a huntin' license?'

Pedaling said...

this is what happens when you have a commander in chief with the intellect(and experience) of a middle schooler.

What a joke.

yeah, bend over, barackO!

lisa said...

I wonder wou;ld e even be talking about "Kicking Someone's Aas" if that had been a Venezuelan or Chinese Oil Company?
He would bow to them and make us pay.

phthaloblu said...

I'm sure the oil guys are just shakin' in their shoes, too. I know I'm not. Pussy boy tries to go gangsta. Yeah, ok, whatEVah.

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

Mark Belling made a great point on the radio yesterday about how one is perceived by others. He said Obama going on TV and talking about kicking ass is like someone trying to assign themselves a nickname. You don't acquire a reputation for toughness by talking tough and dropping indelicate language. You get that way by being tough. Ronald Reagan was seen as tough even before he became president, but especially after he fired 10,000 air traffic controllers on an illegal strike. And he never had to talk about anyone's ass to acquire an image of toughness.

It's like the nickname business: it comes from perception or personality. Obama's most likely nickname would be "Zero" or "Lefty" or "Professor". Does anyone believe Ed "Too Tall" Jones picked his own nickname? How about Al Capone - anyone think he chose "Scarface"? And mobster Aladena Fratianno was hung with the moniker "Jimmy the Weasel". Think he picked it himself? Nope. All of this stuff - perception of toughness, nicknames, reputation - it comes from others. Barack has probably never in his life kicked anyone's ass. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but he shouldn't go pretending now.

tammy said...

Excellent point and comment, Ignatius.

Pedaling said...

nice layout.

namaste said...

HEY! nice job on the layout. i'm going to have to get used to this new look. it looks so grown-up. geez! i like it.

this post was totally SICK. haha! BO is still an pathetic fake. *sigh* another day, another dollar.

namaste said...

i like this layout even better. seriously. keep the orange swirlies.

Nikki said...

Maria, I think I like this one best too....this is one of the new ones blogger is offering! I think it looks more professional or maybe I was just sick of the other one either way, I like it too chickie! :)N