Wednesday, July 14, 2010

OPERATION STIMULATE OBAMA....AND YEAH, THAT'S A REAL SIGN NOT A PHOTOSHOP


Minds out of gutter kiddies, or move over so my gutter mind can pass yours by. Looky what the feds have done now! They have spent 20 million dollars in advertising just to promote their worthless stimulus package. One government promoting sign, the one shown here, cost a whopping ten thousand dollars people! I suppose no one is shocked to find out the only real plan the Obama administration had pre-election was constant campaigning and marketing. Only six percent of Americans are concerned about Health Care because NO ONE HAS A FREAKING JOB! But let's hurry and crank out that worthless piece of legislation.
Did they really think they could sell to us like a freaking Tide commercial? Maybe the voter-tards that launched them into Washington DC space will buy that shizzle, but not any living breathing homo sapien with a connected lobe. I am just happy to report that the President is continually stimulating himself rather than our economy. Memo: To: President Obama: Self-promoting signs are the equivalent to self-stimulation or what I like to call masturbation. Nothing in it for me, everything in it for you. Stop promoting yourself and start stimulating the economy. Just so you know, the government creating jobs is a bad, bad, bad idea. You don't know how to run a real business, you only know how to take and spend money. Let businesses create jobs by lowering their taxes like BUSH did after 9/11. The recession only lasted 1 quarter and he was a ratard(according to you). But now who is the stimulus-tard?
Your stupid signs help NO ONE but you...get the memo! Learn the memo! LIVE THE MEMO! We need a leader that knows how to STIMULATE the ECONOMY not his own IMAGE. I have no problem with self-gratification, in fact I recommend it like Jocelyn Elders. But, leave it to the puberdites and start giving genuine stimuli to the peeps or we will prematurely ejack you from your current position. It's what I want anyway, so please, carry on....

10 comments:

namaste said...

so when these suits show up at your doorstep, do you have an outfit picked out or what? you keep talking about masturbating president and gay vps, woo-hoo look out! you are SOOO on no-fly and watch lists. my hero.

;-)

Janelle said...

"the President is continually stimulating himself" is a classic!

Nikki said...

Maria!!! You crack me up! I am sure Obambi has me on some list somewhere...if not the no fly list, for sure the SHIT LIST!! WOOHOO!! :)N



Thanks Janelle! You know it's true, we all know! :)N

shirley elizabeth said...

I saw these signs here in AZ for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Or maybe it was the first time I've actually READ one of them. Or driven out of my daily route between work and home. I was disgusted. I seriously considered if I would get in trouble for taping on a homemade sign with the truth. "Crap we don't need, paid for by YOU."

lisa said...

Good Lord,I heard about these signs and the price tag attached.
I swear I feel like this is a bad nightmare that I am hoping to wake up from but every morning unfortunately I find the the same reality is still there.
It never ends with these posers. If it isn't passing bills so we can find out what's in them to the never ending campaign mode of this president or the fact that Pelosi doesn't know who Robert Gibbs is.
Like Bush or not But I hear the White House Under him was run like a well oiled machine. Is that too much to at least get out of these bottom feeding blood suckers?

tammy said...

As if a freaking sign will make me be impressed with our President.

Another FAIL!

phthaloblu said...

Great post, Nik! OMG, I laughed so hard about the masturbation and puberdites and ejacking Obama from his current position. Epic!

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

Nikki, that was hilarious! The signs you speak of also appear in Canada - we have our own stimulus program, too, believe it or not, with the federal and provincial governments both wanting to be on top (heh) - but I'm pretty sure the signs cost less than $10,000 apiece.

Where on Earth does any government get off (ahem) wasting this kind of money on self-promotion? The way Dr. Elders described it, it ought to be free.

Dan said...

I just found your blog today young lady, You are my new hero. I will be following you daily as long as the Lord is willing. Thanks for being a great American Patriot.

Nikki said...

Thanks Dan!! You have made my whole day with your stellar compliments! And thank you for your service to our country....that we are gonna take back! :)N