Monday, July 12, 2010

PIMPING INSULTS


I am shocked that the left is in a tizzy and calling the growing number of people joining the Tea Party movement a bunch of racists. The NAACP is getting involved in denouncing the movement as a threat to democracy and says it is a threat to civil rights....really? Somebody somewhere is freaking out that Obama really is a one-termer so it's time to bring out the big racism guns. Racist really is one of the better fraidy cat names used to scare people out of their opinions. I might try to start a movement called RACISM the new CIVIL RIGHT. I feel nothing when someone calls me a racist, mostly because I am not a racist as defined by them. I am bigoted about many things, especially my opinions and ideology, but let's be honest, certain words give us a pit in our belly if we are called them. Being called a racist is one of those terms. We have been taught in school that by no way shape or form do we EVER want to be called this and if you are then you are no better than the owner of a plantation in 1855. I was recently told that I was no better than a slave owner by someone who disagreed with my being against gay marriage. Did I feel bad or ashamed of my opinion after being labeled such a thing? No, because I know it was a lame attempt to stifle my opinion by tactical intimidation and a shameful attempt at that. It also made the person look pretty dumb and unsure of their own opinion.
I have decided to more often use the same tactic of name calling. Instead of using fact based common sense arguments to validate any position I may take, I am now going to call people "ist" names that have a connotation of HATE. Shut the hell up you freaking racist! But Nikki, we were talking about the tax payers paying for the Light Rail and that has nothing to do with race. Oh yes it does you racist!! But Nikki....
Tea partyers are racist and people who don't like tea partyers are tea partyISTS who hate people who hate being raped by the government. I know I do plenty of name calling and I am a pimp for the insult. Make the insult your bitch and push it like it is P-Diddy's next Billboard #1 hit... it's so liberating. And when they call you a hypocrite, own it. I like pitching insults like Roger Clemens on steroids and do it with no remission. Name calling should be legislated a productive passtime and call it the Defense of Insults Act. I hereby declare that insults are part of American culture and shall remain in tact until China controls our economy and shuts us up.
It's nice that the President and the NAACP don't give any credence to the voice of the people. Thought slavery by thugs who use the pains of the past as whips and chains to stifle our disagreements is so not cool. Long live their foolish attempts at intimidation for it will assure their downfall because we Americans insist on freedom and making up our own racist minds. And let me pimp the run-on! If being against the raising of taxes and protecting our borders is racist then yes, I am a racist(and a cracker). Let the new definition of racism begin!

9 comments:

The Vineyard said...

Seriously, cracker?! I mean can't someone come up with a more hurtful name for whites? I'm totally disappointed. I actually like to feel insulted when someone tries to insult me.

Pedaling said...

The first time I was called a racist, I felt as though, I Had Arrived!

tammy said...

Right on! I am so sick of the race card and the liberals that use it all the time. Sure proof that they have nothing else. When they can't argue with what we're saying, then we must be a racist. My son thinks it's quite funny to call me a racist over everthing - the color of bread I buy, choosing a chocolate donut over a glazed...it's as funny as the libtards calling us that at every turn. And it's ridiculous. I'm not a racist, I'm a stupidist because I have no patience for stupid people.

lisa said...

I love this post. The term racist has become so insignificant that if I am called that I have no reaction either.
Stupidist-lol!!!

Name calling is what children do so what does that tell you other than the the people using the term so freely must have something to hide.
They have to keep the black man down while at the same time pretending to come to their rescue.

If I were black or Latino I'd be insulted at their constant playing the race card to get more slop out of their troughs.

namaste said...

i had to wait til i got home from work to leave a comment on this kick-ass post. WOOO-HOOO!! HA! i love it.

and you sure do "own it" as my fav hycorite! i love all the comments too, btw. i'm a stupidist, myself. can't stand and can't fix stupid. thanks for the giggles, nik. i am so glad to see you back here!

namaste said...

lisa, it's not insulting at all cuz those libs aren't talking about me. they care about defending me as much as they care about clarence thomas or thomas sowell.

nik, btw, i LOVE that cartoon of the old lib lady and her wimpy dog. LOL! hilarious! i might have to borrow that cartoon some time ;-)

lisa said...

Haha Maria. I hear that. I know they pick and choose their "victims".
Or whoevver will fall for their BS hook,line and sinker.

Nikki said...

Maria that cartoon is all yours girlfriend! Thanks for the awesome comments everyone!! :)N

Joaquin said...

Continued use of the term RACIST, when it clearly doesn't apply, only serves to perpetrated the dilution of the actual term.
And claiming RACISM when it doesn't apply is the last bastion of the simple minded.