Wednesday, November 17, 2010

SARAH PALIN SAYS SHE CAN BEAT OBAMA....BUT THEN AGAIN, SO CAN I


I am not gonna lie. It keeps me up at night thinking about Sarah Palin as President. I am sooooooo done with celebrity Presidents who are STAR STRUCK and Sarah is no different than Barack. Previous arguments dictate that Obama now has more experience than Sarah, should we play the experience card like the one played against Obama in '08. I think with a dominant Republican House and Senate, Obama would be a good little lame duck for 4 years and I prefer him to a puppet named Sarah. Sarah would be a slave to the elitist conservative ideologues in the media and being an ideologue is a bad thing okay. It's like being called a hater. Just an FYI to lingo in the political world. I know those last few sentences were bad but I need to go watch some TV so deal.
I guess I prefer the dysfunction I am familiar with to the unknown dysfunction Sarah would bring. The unknown is scary and quite frankly, Sarah is a you betcha tard and I couldn't take her family drama for more than LIKE 5 seconds. Total Palin family TV puke constantly, no thanks. There is too much Palin crap on the tard box RIGHT NOW! Freaking go away prom hair! Bristol is a stupid teen preggar who should be home raising her kid instead of dancing around like a pony on crack on some lame has-been celebrity reality show. No disrespect to other teen mom's who are responsible and working their tails off trying to make a bad decision right. But the teen mom's who are glorified by the media should be slapped hard into outer space. Especially the ones who mated with Levi, for hells sake. Nice DNA profile choice Bristol. I know I sound like a self-righteous prude but I hate what I hate and Bristol is not great. I can't rip on the Palin's enough. TLC and it's Alaska show with Sarah did it for me. I think Sarah and Obama are in the same hate room in my lobe condo. They reside in the compartment of shut the hell up, inside my cerebral mall. Please Sarah, don't run for President. Repugs aren't smart enough to look at you for what you are, a political celebrity entertainer with lots of bumper sticker jargin. You have placed yourself in the world of celebrity and entertainment and I have a disdain for the industry. Never should a politician collide with the entertainment world in my view. Be a freaking TV star or be a public servant, pick a career and go with it. You, Obama, Blago and many others are now the same, Sarah. How can I, Jane Citizen, know who the serious leaders are who understand foreign policy etc. etc. vs. those who are marketing machines like Barack Pitt? I have no other choice but to assume that you too are entering the massive marketing arena only to be a puppet to the party elite. Obama is so under the thumb bumb of George Soros and moveon.org that even his doctor can see the dot com billionaire when doing an exam. Stay away from the entertainment industry if you plan on running for a serious position in our government called the Presidency. I can't stress that enough. I am sure not everyone agrees with me and that is OK. You can cross me off your Christmas list and call me RINO names. I see the political arena turning into a bunch of puppet figure heads appeasing political entertainers who are beginning to have real power and influence and I DON'T LIKE IT! Voters look to TV when making important decisions and who do they find? Freaking Sarah Palin and a bunch of other blow holes. Why do I have to turn on the television and see the mug of those in the government INCESSANTLY? Vote now for your favorite celebrity politician on POLITICAL IDOL....BLOODY HELL!! I don't want your autograph and I won't watch your show. Do some governing and stop with the fame antics. Rock star politicians are from liberal hell. America needs those in office who are not slaves to the limelight and want only to serve without glorification. Thanks for the Alaska show, but no thanks to celebrity Presidents. Been there, done that. It sucked. YO!

6 comments:

namaste said...

republicans & conservatives have been noticeably quiet about sarah and her limelight-love. i hope this means what some momma-bears tell their kiddies: if you don't have anything nice to say, zip it.

sarah can't possibly be the republican's nominee for 2012. she made sense as the hopeful in the biden-sit-still-and-be-quiet role. we don't need another obama. oiy! high-five nik! you say what others won't, as usual.

Janelle said...

More than a wee bit of overexposure. And a chuckle about the idea of Political Idol - thank you for that one! That is sure to pop into my head whenever I hear certain pols opine or whine.

Imagine The Impossibilities: said...

I like Sarah Palin and I'd vote for her in a flash, however I do think that the Republican party should think about someone else. Only because of the fact that the dems have already accomplished what they set out to do, and that's to destroy her.

Mustang said...

I agree with Karl Rove; she is far too over-exposed. I am tired of her. The American people are tired of her. We do not need the main character from Clan of the Cave Bear to detract from important campaign issues; we do not need Obama serving another four year term in the White House. Great Post, Nikki ...

tammy said...

I like Sarah, but not for President.

dare2sayit.com said...

Hi Nikki,

Great site, I've really enjoyed viewing it.

I really like Sarah Palin, but I'm in Michele Bachmann's 6th district, and after meeting her several times, I know she would make a great President.

Thanks for linking to my site:
www.dare2sayit.com by the way!

Take care!
Randy.