Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let's NOT BE Like we SAY THEY ARE....


First, Ricky Gervais was funny. END. OF. STORY. Anyone who makes fun of celebutards with venom and honesty gets my kudes and admiration. You rule the insult Gods Ricky and I bow at your tiny little feet of bloody rudeness. The drool baby civility diatribe coming from ALL Americans, AT THE MOMENT, is saggy arm flesh old and moldy. If I have to hear about "civility in discourse" one more time I am going to go completely Freddy Kruger on someone's high chair and stroller. There is only one person responsible for the tragedy in Tucson and his name is Jared Loughner. I really don't want to hear anymore about it. All this sugar in my cream of wheat is making my butt pucker. The left is claiming the righty media types are mean spirited and causing the crazies to go postal and the right can't stop over-blowing the subject like picked on little democrats. ENOUGH! Let's get back to the real deal, Obama and the Dem's going away. Thanks. Oh and memo: to: Sarah Palin: You don't have to comment on everything. The universe does not revolve around you and your stupid "statements". We the people have the technology to know when a blow-hard asshole cop is spewing jacked-up reasons for a mental dude getting his semi-auto freak on. Believe it or not Sarah, you look like someone who is thin skinned when you have to constantly defend yourself, kinda like that dude who lives on Pennsylvania Ave. You are in the public eye and it's par for the course. Take it like a man or go back to the kitchen girly, girl. Let's not be like we say they are!! Repugs are sounding an awful lot like a bunch of Democrats right now and I am not into it. Repeal Obamacare! That's the jargon I like...GO Speaker B!!
Oh and the word VITRIOL is a stupid word and you don't sound INTELLECTUAL when you use it. You sound like a toilet just flushed. And I say that with my head tilted and my hand in your face bitches! How's that for uncivil?? Now try this on: DON'T TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME!!

7 comments:

The Vineyard said...

I totally agree with your assessment of the shooting in Tucson about putting blame where it lies.

However, even though it can seem annoying, I think it is good for Republicans to finally start punching back. There are a lot of uninformed people on the fence who have not been taught to think for themselves. This barrage of media bites from Palin and others, as tiring as they may seem, might actually be good.

It makes for more balance on the internet, news, etc. Which is a good thing for the casual follower of politics.

namaste said...

THERE'S the feisty girl i know. where the hell you been?! ditto on every word in this post. especially note to sarah. seriously? everything does not require your position on the issue, sp. i hope the republicans are reading your blog, nik. if so, they should unbunch their panties and take heed. carry on, my friend. and keep it loud over here, dagnammit!


;-)

tammy said...

I couldn't believe Ricky Gervais! But I was laughing and thinking good for him.

I am so sick of hearing the left blame the right. And they just won't let it end. Going over and over every little word ever spoken. Enough already! Really do they even know how to get through life without blaming someone for something?

Nikki said...

Vineyard, you make a great point. The media does crush the right where they can and I do think some push back is warranted, but latching on to the victim mentality is a dangerous place to go....but your point is well taken. :)N

Nikki said...

Namaste!! Thanks girl! She has always been around just taking a little break from the FEISTY bitch routine hahahaha!! Great comment from my feisty sister and shut it Sarah! :)N

Nikki said...

Tammy, so true! The blame game was invented by the democrats and it is so old I can't even think of anything more to say about how lame it is....DOH! :)N

BrookLyn said...

I think I agree with you...must be snowing in hell.