Saturday, February 12, 2011

OPRAH, OPRAH, OPRAH


Believe me, I am rolling my eyes and sighing like a disgruntled old person at the grocery store trying to grab the last bottle of Pepto Bismal. I am not sure who puts me in celebrity hell worse, Sarah Palin or Oprah Winfrey. There really is no difference between the two except one is a billionaire and the other one wants to be, you google who is who. I wonder how Obama feels about hiding behind a skirt. Oprah sticking up for HER man is so damned gross. It's grosser than ten gross things in this world of, I like my men manly. In case you haven't heard, Oprah thinks we should not only respect our President, but realize that there is a, are you ready for this, sit down you won't believe it....."a learning curve". W. T. F.? I about peed myself after hearing this load of crap. Really? Let's elect dumb asses and give them a few YEARS to sort it all out. Is there a book called "being Presidents for dummies?" You said IT Oprah not me. You just admitted that Obama is making big mistakes. That is so not in the playbook. Nice going Oprah Queen of TV! I think Oprah just got fired as first friend. Oprah is so not invited to the O-val O-ffice. Oh me, Oh my! Did O just stick her foot in our mouth? That's like your flight attendant grabbing the mic and saying "please forgive us if we crash, there is a learning curve. Thank you for flying ba-bye!" Oprah says "I think everyone complaining should try it for a while", it as in being President. Seriously, Oprah? Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Websters just called and wants your face off the hypocrisy page. I don't even need to say the B U S H word to point out that big ass joke. Offer that across the board or get called an intellectually DISHONEST liberal retard. Goose meet gander. Hypocrisy knows no bounds in Oprahland.
Oprah did go on to say that she supported Obama because of his "integrity" and his "heart". A tear. I shed a tear. Thanks for clarifying Oprah. You didn't support O for his leadership ability or his nuance, it was his blood pump center. EFFING A. Thanks for sending our economy a big ole purple muscle and Pinocchio's Jiminy Cricket to be President. How about this Queen of Talk, how about you stick to pimping your favorite things major corporations pay you to pimp and we the people will figure out who can govern our fair land. I mean, you are the Queen of talk and you just spoke stupid. You're a court jester really, a joke of a pundit for sure. A television icon worth billions and you just dissed your main dude? I'm not saying you're not smart. I am saying you are wrong about most things and that includes your favorite Presidential hopefuls who become President and suck at it. Sometimes smarts and wisdom don't find each other. Oprah, you are so jaded by your own power that you actually think people believe the words you say. Memo: To: Oprah: The jig is up. The news is out. They finally found you. You are not as you appear. You pimped Mickey Mouse to get us out of one of the biggest economic messes in the history of America and you WERE and ARE wrong. Maybe we do have St. Obama running things, I am not so sure we do. Opie Taylor lived in Mayberry and he should stay there climbing trees and eating aunt Bea food. Oprah, I don't want to know what you think about anything. Ever. Shut it down. I would rather have dinner with a prostitute who was the real deal, than with a faker like you. Hooker could give me some real tips. Now let's not say stupid stuff anymore O....prah, bama. Yea, right. Like that's gonna happen...

13 comments:

The Vineyard said...

Oprah is like watching a train wreck. Sometimes, even though you have more important things to do, you slow down and watch and can't seem to pull your eyes away.

namaste said...

yes, yes and YES!!

where to begin here? you covered everything that's wrong about the idiot oprah making her public mommy remarks about o-moron.

you can tell the woman has NEVER raised any children and has NEVER been a part of a successful marriage. oprah has failed to learn, one can't always go charging in on one's white horse to save their loved ones when they're flailing pathetically among peers or colleagues. jewel-snatching, ball-crushing, ego-maniac of a woman, that damn oprah.

remember that line from a movie we talked about nik? "there's no crying in baseball!" yeah, well ...

THERE'S NO LEARNING CURVE IN A PRESIDENCY!!!, oprah you socially-challenged yutz.

high-five on this post nik!!

tammy said...

Just more proof that celebrities should not be allowed to influence people's votes.

MRMacrum said...

I make it a point to not watch either Queen Sarah or Saint Oprah. Both have way too much influence on the World around them.

But isn't there many "manly men" of the Right not only hiding behind the skirts of Queen Sarah, but hoping against hope that one of her high heels falls off so they can sniff them? I do not include Hannity as he is anything but macho. Though I am sure he would rifle Sarah's panty drawer in heartbeat if he could.

It's funny but the manly-ess men on the Right these days seem to all be women. Or at least that is how it plays on TV. Michele Bachmann (MN 6th), Governor of Arizona, Jan Brewer, and of course that prime time heat seeking missle Sarah Palin.

Obama, like any political shark, will use whatever media monster he can to get his messages out there. As will the leadership of either side. The fact they are utilizing the efforts of well known women is in my opinion a good sign that finally women are being recognized as political sharks also. You ladies have always been dangerous. Now you have to do it out in the open.

This equality thing is a two edged sword.

Nikki said...

MRM, I don't dispute the rights reliance on Sarah's heels, and if you read regularly you know I am not a fan of Sarah or Hannity, so putting me in the far right club isn't super accurate. My readers come and go based on my latest RINO rant. I suppose if Oprah is going to be an Obama media shark, she should learn what NOT to say. Admitting to mistakes and begging for mercy is not what I would call helping the President. But your point is well taken and yes, the sword is definitely double edged! :)N

MRMacrum said...

Nikki, you are mistaken that I am trying to lump you as a Palin or Hannity fan. I know from previous posts, you are not. My comment was an observation about the general tendencies found on the Right. Broad brush stuff.

None of us are completely in either camp or at least I would like to think that even though much of the media, internet, and other sources of stupidity would have us believe otherwise.

Nikki said...

MRM, thanks for clarifying. I get the broad brush stuff and like to use it as well. Rising above the media would be best for all of us! :)N

Pedaling said...

hahaha that picture, up top!

You know there is much I love about Sarah...but, Oprah on the other hand..
gotta say, though, way to go Oprah in admitting the obvious the other big O is making mistakes left and right!

Nikki said...

Pedaling....great angle, though I think Oprah trying to help while stating the obvious did no favors, but honest she was indeed!! :)N

Nikki said...

Maria....There is no crying in baseball, wrestling and NO LEARNING CURVE IN PRESIDENCIES!! High five over here. LOL at that one!!:)N

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

That was just one your most awesomest posts.

Oprah seems to forget how her ratings fell after she showed support for the community organizer?


"That's like your flight attendant grabbing the mic and saying "please forgive us if we crash, there is a learning curve. Thank you for flying ba-bye!'

Perfect analogy!

"How about this Queen of Talk, how about you stick to pimping your favorite things major corporations pay you to pimp and we the people will figure out who can govern our fair land. I mean, you are the Queen of talk and you just spoke stupid."

You tell her Nikki!!!!

"To: Oprah: The jig is up. The news is out. They finally found you. "

hahaha love that one!

There is no crying in baseball, wrestling and NO LEARNING CURVE IN PRESIDENCIES

Good one Maria!!! lol


so many good ones here!

Pedaling said...

Nikki, I got the angle, from the start...which, for me, makes Oprah's remarks all the better.