Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BLOG CHECK-IN

I'm not done with blogging, I'm just done with repeat offenses. I troll the blogs and find it redundant to regurgitate the news. Topics come and go and rants sometimes, blow. I can't just say what was said and so my blog seems to be...dead. It gets under my skin to say it all again and so I try like the little engine that could, to write my thoughts like I think I should. Obama is retarded and should be discarded. I say it so much I feel like a shmuck, but then again what the....
Be back soon!!

8 comments:

The Vineyard said...

This stinks! I appreciate your sarcasm and observations on things already said. Cuz no one says it like you.

Nikki said...

Haha! Thanks Vineyard....I am back at it as we speak. Shouldn't be long now before a post hits the ATN, I just wanted to check in while my brain gets unloaded. I appreciate your appreciation!! :)N

namaste said...

no one shuts up the libs like you do, nik. plain ole news reporting and punditry is so boring. you bring the fire and the spice to the facts! love it! i shall wait patiently for your return. love ya!

Pedaling said...

I hear ya. I have much to say- but it's already been said, and in many instances, much better than I could have said it...so I link or throw it up on my shared items. It takes sooo much time to make a case and blog politics.
I'm liking the clean new look here. It's always fun to change things up a bit.

tha malcontent said...

Hurry Back, we need all the support we can get.

44644bc4-37d3-11e0-8503-000f20980440 said...

You're a liar. You listen to liars, you spew lies.

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

Nik, I'm on hiatus too. Hurry back, timberjack.

(I'm not so good at the rhyming thing...)

Jennifer (O) said...

Yes, Nikki! Hurry back! I love your rants!